Day 2 | IIFA, Magic of the movies, 2014 Tampa, Florida |
The second event of IIFA Awards 2014 weekend celebrations Magic Of The Movies took place in Tampa, Florida at the Raymond James stadium.
And yes, all the stars we love the most walked down the green carpet as expected.
The second day had to be bigger than the first once, since it had Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, in Giorgio Armani and Sabyasachi respectively.
Let’s have a look at who wore what, before we escort you into the event in pictures.
1. Deepika Padukone in Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Dressed in a gold Sabyasachiembellished gown with Amarpali earrings.
2. Kareena Kapoor Khan in Giorgio Armani
Ms. Khan stunned us with her in a sexy crop top paired with velvet pants, both from Giorgio Armani’s Fall ’13 collection.
3. Bipasha Basu in Sonaakshi Raaj
Bipasha made her entry on the green carpet in a white Sonaakshi Raaj sari gown with Amarpali earrings.
4. Sonakshi Sinha in Nikhil Thampi
5. Vaani Kapoor in Nikhil Thampi
Vaani of Shuddh Desi Romance fame looked chic in a white top and high waist black trousers by Indian designer Nikhil Thampi.
6. Kalki Koechlin in Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Other than Deepika, Koechlin was the one who chose wear Sabyasachi as well. She wore a lehnga by the designer with a matching turban.
7. Parineeti Chopra in Rahul Mishra.
Parineeti walked the carpet in an experimental Rahul Mishra (Indian designer) outfit paired with Christian Louboutin pumps and Amarpali jewellery.
8. Sridevi Kapoor in Marchesa
Sridevi looked totally stunning in a white Marchesa number. Too formal maybe?
9. Aditi Rao Hydari in Payal Singhal
The Murder 3 actor, Aditi opted for Indian designer, Payal Singhal’s lehnga from the latest collection.
10. Malaika Arora Khan in Vikram Phadnis
11. Gauhar Khan in Mandira Wirk